Classic New York Double Decker Bus Tour
Offers the best sights in Manhattan with hop-on, hop-off service at over 50 stops and connecting transfer points to switch from one tour loop to another.
Operated By: Gray Line New York Sightseeing
Duration: 2-3 hours per loop
Departs From: Gray Line Visitors Center @ 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets)
Scheduled Days and Times:
Downtown Loops and Uptown Loops depart 9:00 am to 5:00 pm;
Night Tour departs 6:00 pm, 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm;
Brooklyn Loop departs 11:00 am (additional departures from South Street Seaport).
* Less frequent departures during the off-peak season, January through March
Not offered December 25 or January 1
The ALL LOOPS TOUR includes 4 separate double decker bus tours that allow you to enjoy the best of Manhattan with unlimited hop-on, hop-off opportunities at over 50 stops throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn!Your All Loops Tour ticket is admission for:
- The Uptown Loop: Stops include Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theater district, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, St.Patrick's Cathedral, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighborhoods, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile.
- The Downtown Loop: Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Financial District, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, 42nd Street, St.Patrick's Cathedral, Fifth Ave.
- The Brooklyn Loop: Stops include Cadman Plaza / Brooklyn Heights, Old Fulton Landing, Atlantic Avenue, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden, Fulton Mall, New York Marriott Hotel.
- Night Tour (NOT Hop-on, hop-off). View over 20 sites from Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building to Greenwich Village, Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy. See all the glittering lights of "the City that never sleeps". Includes a stop in Brooklyn for magnificent views of Manhattan's skyline. Starting November 24, 2006 and through December 30, 2006, the Night Tour becomes a "Holiday Lights" Tour, featuring animated windows & Christmas decorations at New York's famous department stores, giant tree at Rockefeller Center and other unique sights of Manhattan at holiday times.
Your 48-hour All Loops Tour tickets is valid from the time you arrive in NYC and exchange your confirmation e-mail for a boarding ticket.
Note: Tickets for the ferry and for the Empire State Building Observatory can be used at any time during the stay or visitors may use the Downtown Loop to hop-on and hop-off at Battery Park (embarkation point for ferry to Liberty/Ellis islands) and at the Empire State Building; visits are not guided. At holiday times and in summer, clients should allow at least 2-3 hours if visiting only Statue of Liberty and 3-4 hours if visiting both Statue and Ellis Island. By purchasing ferry ticket in advance, clients will save time by not having to stand in line at ticket booth but they must still wait on line to board ferry. Ferry departs from Battery Park (one of the stops on the Downtown loop) approx. every 20 minutes between 9.00am and 3.45pm in season; less frequency in winter. First stop is Liberty Island, second stop is Ellis Island then ferry returns to Battery Park.
Terms and Conditions:
Tickets purchased online are non-refundable.
No refunds for unused portions of the tour
|When?||How Often?||How Long?||From Where?||How Much?|
|All Year||8:00 AM - 8:30 PM, varies based on loop||2 + Hours Per Loop||Gray Line Visitors Center||Adult: $95
|Adult is age 12 and older - Child is 5 to 11|